Home | Previous Magazines | Reader's Comments | Contact Us | Advertisers | Events| Advertise

Reader's Comments

This space is especially reserved for our Reader's Comments. Should you have any comments, please send it to afriring@tiscali.co.za

Pete Moscardi on 15 Apr 2011 08:21:48
Great Issue! This looks to be the best of them all so far with outstanding design, eye-catching visuals and interesting content. Well done. I am really looking forward to our get-together at 9.30am Tuesday and getting a hard copy in my hands. Have a great weekend. Cheers Pete

Xolani Meva on 15 April 2011 07:58
Great website Jeff Excellent work, I’ll certainly be a regular visitor to the websites Many thanks Xolani

Frank Vlotman on 15 Apr 2011 14:38:06
Dear Uncle Jeff, Thank you for a wonderful publication that is much needed for keeping up to date with the local boxing scene of today. The birth of the African Ring Magazine website is perfect timing, coming at the dawn of a new era for local boxing with many exciting young fighters emerging. The likes of Flo Simba, Johnny Muller, Tommy Oosthuizen and Joey Stiglingh to name but a few, represents a new generation of stars who are sure to keep boxing fans enthralled in the years to come. Thank you and keep up the good work. Frank Vlotman

Andrew Smale on 18 April 2011 03:55
Thanks Jeff – it’s looking very GOOD!!!!!

Bongani Magasela [mailto:MagaselaB@sowetan.co.za]on 16 April 2011 05:38PM
Great !

Mauricio Sulaiman on 17 April 2011 12:56
DEAR ME ELLIS, THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I AM SENDING THIS EMAIL TO THE WBC PRESS STAFF IN THE CENTRAL OFFICES IN ORDER TO HAVE THEM ADD YOUR EMAIL ADRESS TO THE DISTRIBUTION LIST OF ALL NEWS AND IMAGES FOR YOU TO USE FREELY IN YOUR PUBLICATION. SINCERE REGARDS, MAURICIO SULAIMAN

Teuns Vorsteron 16 April 2011 09:48
Hi Jeff - congrats on this new era of your mag! Looks great!

Myra Burger on 12 January 2008 04:31
Stunning my brother, absolutely amazing .... bless you and I wish you all the luck with this venture. xoxox

Donald W Balas on 16 April 2011 12:04
Thanks Jeff...I’ve added your link in my favorites . Very nice.....Hope to return to SA....Don Balas

Justin Sher on 15 April 2011 10:37
Hi Jeff Looks great! Have you got anything signed by Tap tap Mackatini? Best regards, Justin Sher - Memorabilia Manager

Peet van Rhyn on 15 April 2011 09:06
Baie baie dankie. Lekker week-end.

Astin on 14 April 2011 07:02
Very nice Uncle Jeff, will joey be fighting at power and pride? Regards Astin

Eddie Holloway on 14 April 2011 05:58
Jeff, Good luck my friend Got a tear in my eye when I viewed Willie Toweel. Was it by chance that the photographer of Flo captured such beautiful colours? Yours in boxing. Eddie

Bafana Shezi on 14 April 2011 05:31
Hi Jeff It looks great, I had a look. Keep up the great work. Regards

Nileen Esterhuyse on 14 April 2011 05:37
Great, thanks Jeff! Regards, NILEEN ESTERHUYSE

Damian Michael on 18 April 2011 08:40
Hi Jeff , Fantastic! Chat soon Kindest, Damian

Tim Hockings on 05 May 2011 01:58
Hi Jeff
That is SUPER cool!!! I enjoyed looking at your online magazine and find the club dinner shows you mention very interesting. Will you be recording those with either a camcorder or a house feed? I'm going to continue to check your site for updates once you have time to get through your VHS tapes. talk about fun!! well, a lot of work, but FUN!
I'm going to email Mr. Jackson now and see if he's interested in a trading relationship. Thank you so much for sharing his email with me! I have purchased a number of shows directly from SABC, including the recent one that had Steve Molitor visit SA. But, those are terribly expensive and more than I can do on a regular basis.
Please, please, stay in touch and I hope it is OK if I do the same. All the best.
With Warm Regards